Monday, August 22, 2011

Good news everyone! I'll be working on this site in the coming months to update it and also to add more concert photos. Also, after alot of hard work I bought a new camera which will allow me to take better quality photos in the coming months. From this point forth I will be posting 18 Megapixel photos instead of the 3.1 that I used for so many of my old concert shoots. I hope you will enjoy the new photos and also appreciate the old ones which I will keep up on this site in a separate section below.


This week I will be posting "WARNER DRIVE" photos- AUGUST 22-28th 2011


I will be posting "ACIDIC" photos- AUGUST 29-Sept 4th 2011


Thank you for your emails and positive feedback. If you would like to see the photos I have already taken but not posted here please see my facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/TCarney208

*If I dont know you personally please send me a request with info about this site- Thanks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones